Saturday, May 25, 2013

MTC Week 2

Well the MTC is so great and time has officially started to fly by, I can’t believe it is already Saturday.  There is a joke in my district “unlimited cosmic powers, ity bity living space.”  I guess from Aladdin.   But it is so true.  The Spirit that is here is so unbelievably strong!  My companion is so amazing.  He is such a huge example to me.  My dorm is so awesome also, we were instantly all friends.

My schedule consists of waking up at 6:00, shower, eat at 6:45, class from 7:30 – 11:10, lunch.  Then 1 hour to exercise (4 days a week), then teach investigators in Japanese, then study until we go to bed at 10:30.  P-Day is Saturday.  We get to go to the temple every P-Day, which is so nice.  When we went yesterday, the spirit was so strong!  I got an overwhelming feeling of peace.  Both me and my companion just broke down and cried.  Then and there it renewed that I could learn Japanese!
Japanese is coming so quickly.  One thing is for sure, the spirit never ceases to be here.   I am continuously on a spiritual high!  It feels as if there are angels continually walking beside me.  It is so amazing to watch everybody’s faith and also my own grow at such a rapid rate.  I LOVE THIS GOSPEL!!!

Ai shitemasu Goff Choro