Saturday, June 8, 2013

MTC Week 4

Konichiwa! Mina san-(Everyone)

The MTC is still extremely Suparashii -(awesome) The spirit here is so amazing! So well to account for my week, me and my doryo (companion) have still been struggling to get better, but we are way better today. Laundry here is ridiculous! Today we started our laundry at 5 in the morning. I'm kinda dozing off while writing this.

This week we taught a bunch of lessons. We are slowly getting better at this language. I can finally say a lot of what I want to which is quite exciting. Last Sunday at the devotional there was a guy who came and acted out the life story of Willard Richards. He went into such much detail about the prophet Joseph Smith. The spirit was so strong it was as if hosts of angel were singing hosanna. I can pretty much say i have an undeniable testimony of the prophet Joseph Smith. That he went into a grove to pray at just 14 yrs. old and god and his son Jesus Christ appeared to him. And the true church was restored through him by Jesus Christ!

The food here is getting quite boring! It’s basically burgers and fries for a lot of meals. So ya well that’s the peek in to the missionary life at the MTC; class for 6 hrs a day, 10 hrs studying and 8 hours to sleep.

Watashi wa lesu kristo ga skuinushi da to shite imasu! lesu kristo to ten no otosama wa joesfu ga arawareru to shite imasu! Kono kyokai wa shinjitsu da to shite imasu. lesu kristo to kamisama wa watatachi o ai shitimasu! Watashi wa mina san o ai shitemasu! lesu krsto no mi-na ni yotte akashi shimasu. Amen Sayonara.  PS:  I’m sorry if the Japanese is spelled wrong I stink at spelling!)  I think this sentence is for you Masami and our Japanese Family, because we definitely cannot tell if he misspelled a word!