こにちわ!
Hello Everybody! I made it to Japan!!!
This is overlooking Kobe with all the new missionaries


Saying goodbye to MTC Companion Elder Wilcox

The area I am in is called Matsue.
It is down in the southern part of Japan. It is so excruciatingly hot! I have never sweated so much in my life. The place I am emailing from gives us free ice cream!
Today we went and saw a castle as you can see
it was huge it was like 5 stories. It was super cool! It is the Matsue
Temple. The Matsue area has been closed for about a year. But now we
are here and the members are on fire! The members went housing to find us
people to teach. They cleaned the apartment and gave us some food! They
are such amazing people. We are teaching 8 people now we found two people
streeting but the rest of them are member referrals. We had our first lesson on
Saturday. The lady was previously taught by elders, but she did not fully understand God, so that is what we taught her and it went really well.
She asked a question I have never thought about, it was why do we close our
prayers in the name of Christ. I have never thought about that so it was fun to
research. 
My new companion is elder Wilkerson but he goes by wiru for short. He is from Minnesota and he has been out a year and a half. So he is basically fluent. Sorry about all the mistakes this keyboard is super wacky! To answer some rumors we don’t have iPads yet but I guess they are coming. Yes we sleep on the floor on a little pad no thicker than a sleeping bag. But it’s ok, by the time its bed time I am so exhausted I crash right away. The food here is all so amazing I love it. We eat tons and tons of rice!
Well yep
that’s about all, love you all!
Goff Choro