Well hello everybody!
I hope everybody is having a very Merry Christmas season.
Sorry I don’t have a bunch of time but I want to share with everybody a miracle
I saw during the week. It has truly changed my life! So once again, this week
we took a lot of hits. Everybody is busy and a lot of people loosing interest.
Also have anti family members. So there came a point when we had no idea what
to do for everybody. Tried and tried to plan. We prayed and prayed again. But
nothing came. We decided we needed to have a breathe of air, so we decided just
to go talk to people. As we were leaving we receive a call from one of our
investigators. He went on to tell us that his mom was very sick and about to
die, and his only other family member was handicap and live 3 hours away. He
told us he felt alone and didn’t know what to do, but the first thing he
thought was two call the missionaries. He then went on and asked us "How
do I join your church?" we replied you have to get baptized( a little bit
in shock). He then asked when can I? we continued the conversation and we found
out he has actually been taught all the lessons by other missionaries in a different
area, but when he moved here he lost contact with the missionaries but then we
picked him up here. So then we tried to set up a meeting but he said he didn’t
know his schedule at that time. The next day he showed up to church, we didn’t
even invite him because he said he was busy. We set up a meeting and hopefully
he will be baptized by the end of the year. The lesson I learned is when you truly
can’t take a step further, take that step and that is when miracles
happen.
I hope everybody have a wonderful Christmas season and don’t
forget the true meaning of Christmas! I also would like to thank everybody for
the Christmas wishes and all the presents , everybody is so kind! thank you so
much! Please everybody have and awesome Christmas and while you are at it make somebody’s
Christmas too!With lots of love Elder Goff