But I love you all hope you have a wonderful week =).
Elder GoffElder Goff's two year mission in Kobe, Japan for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints.
Sunday, May 18, 2014
Week 2 Kakogawa - 1 Year Mark!
Hello everybody!
Well as many of you know, I passed my year mark this past
week. It is so crazy how the time has flown by. To celebrate we went to a place
called greens K. It is all you can eat but you have to cook everything
yourself. So I had lots of meat and lots of pancakes. I ate so much I was a
little sick the next day but all is well. "Eat and be merry for tomorrow I
go home =)" The pictures are of greens K =)
Other than that, since I had the year mark it has really
caused me to reflect back on my mission and to think of what I want to
accomplish in the next half. One very cool thing is to look back and see at the
time I was so lost in the work was the time I not only had the most fun but
also at those times was when the lord changed me the most. He has changed me so
much. I could not possibly have done it on my own, but as always, I still have
a long way to go. I hope and truly desire that this next half of my mission I
will once again loose myself in the work and do all I can for my lord and
master. I hope that he will change me into the person I am supposed to become.
I know he will =) It seems like I always keep failing and breaking promises
with him but he is so patient and he picks me up, corrects me and sends me on
my way. I love him and I am so thankful for the opportunity I have had to come
closer and to learn of him. Words cannot express my gratitude for him! I love
my mission! I’m sorry everybody if I can’t come home. It is not looking like I
can =) haha
Labels:
Kakogawa
Location:
Kakogawa, Hyogo Prefecture, Japan