Hello everybody =)
I
hope all is well there. Things here in Japan are quite amazing other than the
cold =( So recently the branch president changed and he asked us this Sunday
to talk something’s over with him. We had the meaning had he said that he would
like us to focus more on less actives. He said it quite shyly but we responded
you have the keys for this work here thus we will do what you say. This week we
got copies of all the members in this area who are not active and we are going
to try and visit all of them and see if we can help them. There are about 200
that are not active. It is a ton so we will definitely be busy with that. This
week as we were visiting one, he wasn’t home but we were able to talk to his
neighbor, who in turn wanted to know why we celebrate Christmas. He set up an
appointment for this week. I’m excited =)
Also this week we
were able to meet with a less active we have been working with for about 3
weeks. We have been talking a lot about how as children of God, in order to
come closer to him, we need to read and pray. The first meeting he kind of
argued it and said no that doesn’t work. The second time he didn’t say
anything, but this last lesson with him he said in a quiet voice. I did what
you asked me. I felt Gods love. As he said this, I lost it. The spirit was so
strong. Truly when people just desire to come closer to our Savior and Father
then he will come running.
Things are awesome
here! =)
Pictures* Bizan this
morning =) It was way cold!