Saturday, June 15, 2013

MTC Week 5 - 1/2 way mark in MTC!

Hello everybody!!!

So I just learned do not push tab while writing email it sends the letter =) Well any who Konichiwa everybody from the MTC desu. Watashi wa nihongo o hiyaku manabimasu.-( I am learning Japanese very quickly) It is so much fun actually being able to speak somewhat what you want to say and I'm only half way done with the MTC so cool! Well my past week has been freakin amazing, and so spiritual. My companion and I have learned 200 words on flash cards this week plus so much more words. I do believe, after my mission, I will have no more brain.

So on Tuesday we got to go to the Marriott center for the devotional, it was pretty cool. Oh, by the way I am in the choir. So you can look for me on www.lds.org they are doing some film with us singing it is on June 23, uber excited!  Also on June 23, they are having a huge worldwide mission conference so I get to see the prophet; so stoked!

Well that is about all my week consisted of. I am finally over that stupid sickness. Gosh that was horrible.

Oh, wait cool story. So last week I was getting scared I wouldn't see Spencer. So I just prayed and ask can I please just see Spencer. I know that something you really shouldn't pray for but I really wanted to see him.  Then I saw him in the hall.  Oh, I was so happy! I guess he left in two hours!!!!  Wow!   Made my whole b-day!!!  well that’s about it, watashi wa mina san o ai shitemasu yo! I love you all!

Goff Choro

Elders Anderson, McClain, Braswell, Silver, Wilcox And me

 
Front Row Sisters McLaughlin, Leishman, Davidson, Willis,
Heaton, Flake