Watashi wa honto ni gangeki desu! -( I'm really good) Life is still moving on! I cannot even believe it is already P Day again; So crazy! Time is flying by so fast!
![]() |
| Back: Me, Elders Wilcox, McClain, Anderson, Braswell, Silver Front: Sisters Flake, Heaton, McLaughlin, Leishman, Davidson, Willis |
Things here are really crazy this week because all the mission presidents are coming to get trained. They closed of the biggest building here including the cafeteria for security reasons. The rumor is that all the members of the quorum of the 12 and the first presidency will be here at some point this week; so crazy. I hope they want to take a stroll and come talk to our class, but it is quite unlikely. But now we have to eat in the gym. It is really weird and there is only one choice every meal. So ya I wish I would not have complained about the food.
Everything here is always so spiritual. Just one experience was in class we watched a Mormon message called Mountains to Climb. It’s about how things in life are going to be hard, but we all have a Heavenly Father who loves us and will never leave us alone. You all have to watch it! I cried so much during it. I know, for a fact, that no matter how much you feel alone or how much you feel trodden down, we have a Heavenly Father who is there to pick us up and put us back onto our feet. I have felt this so much in my life. "When life is too hard to stand, kneel." Ask your Heavenly Father for help and I know 100% that he will come to your aide. Never doubt it!
Another thing I have really learned here was how much we all need to rely on Jesus Christ and our Heavenly father. There is absolutely no way I could learn Japanese by myself. There is no way that I could be a missionary without him. There came a point this week I literally thought I could go no more. My body was completely and totally exhausted, my brain was just so blank and I felt I was done. I just put my head down and told my Heavenly father if I was going any further he would have to carry me cuz my mortal limits were shot. Instantly I felt a boost of energy and enthusiasm. The spirit rushed like fire through my bones. It felt as if host of angles grabbed my spirit and lifted me over the wall I had reached. In times, you feel as if you can go no further enlist his help and he will come to the rescue. Today I was reading in Jacob 5 but something stood out to me so strongly. He kept saying "it grieveth me that I should lose this tree." Every soul is important to God. He will literally do everything in his power to bring us back to him one day.
This mission is by far the best thing I have ever done in my life. It beats everything. I would not trade all the money in the world for this past month that I have been here. I have seen me and my testimony mold and shape for the atoning power of Jesus Christ! This Gospel Is True. I will never be able to deny it! I have such a fire that is burning within me 24/7 when I get out of these walls I will tell everybody possible. Everybody deserves and needs to feel the love of God and Christ!
I love you all so much. ai shitemasu!!!! Goff choro
PS. The Pictures are us with lots of sugar,
so ya =)
Enjoy our Stupidity
so ya =)
Enjoy our Stupidity
