Saturday, June 29, 2013

MTC Week 7

Konichiwa mina san!

O genki desu ka? -(how is everybody doing?)  Life here is basically the same other than I only have 2 more weeks left!!!!! Super Super excited.

The leadership broadcast (Hastening the Work of Salvation | Special Broadcast) was super awesome. HAHA and I was on TV! I was in the choir singing, so cool. The spirit that was there immediately when they walked in was so amazing the veil got so thin!  As almost always but even thinner.

Japanese is coming super quickly, now I don’t really have to try to speak Japanese. I talk to my companion almost completely in Japanese now, but there is still so much to learn.

So this week we have a baptism program for our investigator (P.S. he is a fake investigator) it was such an amazing experience when we committed him to be baptized. I was so happy I was pretty much skipping all day with rainbows and daisies. The investigator was so happy and so ready to be baptized. I have never seen somebody so excited in my life; it rivals how excited I was to serve a mission. The coolest thing was to see the excitement in his eyes! So ya, for the program we have like talks and musical number and everything. So excited so ya, normally missionaries do not have a baptism program, but my doryo and me decided to just do it. =0 so excited! 

There are so many people here it is super crazy! The lunch lines are super long so you have to go early to every meal. Its weird to see all the high school kids, I feel so old some kids look like they should still be freshman. They are so small and still have their quite little baby cheeks. Ha ha ha that was kinda awkward that I said that! Well I’ve got to go do laundry

Watashi wa minasan o aishitemasu!  Love you all!

Goff choro