こんにちわ みな さん
Hello everybody!
Well I have 2 days until I am no longer in the country. This week they had us do a lot of reflection on the time during the MTC. I cannot even believe how time has flown, it seems like yesterday that I got here, although I don’t remember anything before. My testimony has grown so much here, I cannot even explain how. It is so amazing to look back through my journal and see it all take place. For all those who are going on a mission make sure you do not wish your time away in the MTC, if you do, you will miss a lot of personal growth. The saying is we are building up our armor, shield, sword, and so forth, so when they let us out of the gates we will go to full on battle with Satan. Satan’s army is big, but in 2 Kings 6:16 it says, "Fear not: for they that be with us are more than they that be with them." Go out and give them HEAVEN! What is pretty amazing is now we rarely speak in English unless we don't know like one word or something so we just plug in the English word. It amazing to finally understand our teacher, I think when we came in they were speaking some different language because now it is easy to understand.
Well I love you all and I want to
take this chance to thank all the people who supported me on this mission, I
will forever be in your debt. Sure, I could pay the money back one day but the
amount I have grown so far could never be paid back. I would literally never
trade being the richest man in the world for these two months in the MTC. Thank
you so much for sacrificing your money, gifts and most importantly prayers. I couldn’t
do it without your prayers. The
missionaries are able to wake up every morning because of faithful members pushing us
forward. I have one regret in life and that is that I did not share the gospel
very much. Please do not make the same
mistake I have made in the past, go out talk about the church, be bold, and be
concerned about their salvation. Bring all unto Christ, it does not matter if
they are inactive or never heard of the gospel you are still bringing
souls unto Christ!
I love you all and I hope you know I have a testimony of this gospel. I know that it is the only true church on earth.
愛 していますよ ゴフちょろ
Elder Goff






