| Vogal Park - Bird Zoo (Pretty Sweet!) |
Hello everybody is everybody doing good?
Well last week we went to the garden of eden. So ya that was way fun. So this week has been raining a bunch! So one day was like we were literally felt like we were under a waterfall for 4 hours. I have never felt so wet in my entire life!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So ya got to love the wonderful weather.
So the transfer call came but I am
staying in matsue! yosh! So Ya . So something cool is that we are teaching an American
now it is soooooo weird speaking English I continually slip into Japanese
words. But it has been fun. He has lived in Japan for 10 yrs and knows almost
no Japanese. I don’t know how he gets around.
So now my Japanese is finally
coming! My trainer makes me answer all the phone calls now. It is so difficult!
Why do they speak so fast!!!?!?!? So ya
that is about all the stuff I have to say now Sorry for my lack of interesting stories
or information. But I guess that is how life goes sometimes. ;)
んとに愛していますよびぇびぇ
Love you all
御符長老
Elder goff