well her is another week, I can’t
believe how fast it has gone! This week has gone very well! So our investigator
who has a baptismal date had a cool experience he told us. So he was walking
down the road and he was reading the Book of Mormon as he walked he felt prompted
to close the book. He stoped abd closed it. And as soon as he did he heard a
voice. You should not die now. Then a car ran the red light flashed right where
he would have been. We later told him that it was the spirit who protected him.
We told him that after the baptism he could have the spirit with him always. He
was pretty excited!
I know this gospel is true! and as
our investigator has had a miracle so can all of you. remember to stay strong
and to pray to god always. Because frankly we don’t know when it will be our
time to go. Make sure you are made spotless of you sins. Remember that though Christ
our savior and redeemer you can be cleansed! As in Isaiah 1:18"though your sins be as scarlet, they shall be as white as snow;
though they be red like crimson, they shall be as wool." I know this is
true because I have experienced in my own life. No matter how far you have gone
astray, not matter how lost you may feel you can return! And your lord, you
older brother stands with his arms wide open waiting to receive you. And ohh
how great it feels to be wrapped in his arms of love and mercy and to be cleansed.
At that point in time when all you can do is cry for the joy of god enters your
soul and you are made clean! I love this gospel and I love all you. Please don’t
forget what Christ has done for you.
Elder Goff