Sunday, September 15, 2013

Matsue Week 9


ja mina san! 

Well hello everybody!  So this week was truly amazing. One of our investigators has decided he wants to be baptized! The date is October 19th! So amazing, so excited. He is such an amazing Man!  So he is the investigator who can’t read but we gave him the Book of Mormon on CD and he has such a powerful testimony. It was so funny during the time we where teaching about baptism he kept quoting scriptures and he pretty much already knew what baptism was. He was so excited to be baptized he asked if we could do it 2 days, but we still have a lot to teach him so after much persuasion we settled on the 19th. I am so excited! It has been truly amazing to see him change as he has come to know Christ and God! So when we asked him to be baptized he said he definitely would, then at the end of the lesson we told him to ask Heavenly Father if He wants him to be baptized? There was such an amazing spirit that filled the room! It felt as if the room was full of power. So cool, oh how Heavenly Father loves his children! 

This church is so true. I know it without a doubt. It has been amazing to not only witness miracles but to perform miracles. I love my mission! I’m sorry but I don’t think I AM EVER COMIN HOME! (sorry) 


This is the Adachi Family. The father is not a member but the other two are. The mother is very active but the son is less active. I hope we can help him back. We are going to start teaching this family evry week and see if we can help them :)
Well love you all, Elder Goff