Sunday, September 8, 2013

Matsue Week 8

mina san!!!!!

Genkid desu ka? How’s everybody doing? Well this week was truly so amazing. I actually for one of the first times got to truly experience an investigator feel the spirit super strong. It is a family we found. They are absolutely amazing. They love the gospel and have so much interest. The dad read half the Book of Mormon in a week!!!! So crazy. But probably the best thing is to see how their countenances have changed. I can truly see how much happiness the gospel has been bringing into their lives.

So this week , since my companion is the district leader we have to go on exchanges with all the people in the district so I got paired up with an elder who had been in japan for a couple of weeks. It was really cool to see how much I could do on my own. We found a potential investigator so I was super happy. We haven’t been able to visit them yet but I’m excited for when we will. 

I just want to let everybody know that their Heavenly Father loves them and cares about us. I had a cool experience this week when the day was just horrible I was soaking, wet super cold, and nobody would let us in. We returned back to our apartment to go to bed. That night as I kneeled in prayer I asked what I was doing wrong and why I felt so useless. I prayed and asked if I could receive just a little comfort, as I asked my bones felt as if they were on fire. The spirit was so strong and to feel the love my father in heaven had for me was such an amazing experience. I would really invite everybody when you are feeling down or could use a little happiness pray to your Father and I know he will answer your prayer because he loves you!

I know this church is true! And I don’t know who reads this anymore but if you don’t know much about our church, please come find out! Come to church, talk to a member and talk to the missionaries. This gospel will change your life! You will receive so much light as I have seen in the family we have been teaching. 

Well I love you all so very much!

Love Elder Goff  
護符長老