Sunday, October 6, 2013

Matsue Week 12


welll heloooooo everybody.................................. guess what time it is????????  It’s time to rummble!!!!!!

Just kidding I just ate like a ton of candy that an investigator gave us so I am not sitting still very well! So much sugar! I think I may pop!

Well for the update I have just received word from the mission president via email that I am staying in Matsue with my same companion. That is pretty unheard of that a new missionary is with his trainer but I'm pretty excited! I get along with him so well. He is such an amazing missionary. But just on the down side he always eats a lot so with me being with him I am going to get fat =( Ohhhhh welllll! 

So funny story we contacted a professional mugger who told us he could mug us if he wanted to. It was pretty funny he was like 50 and he was half my size. We just laughed and tried to talk about the gospel, but he wasn't to up for it.

The investigators are doing awesome we have one more lesson to teach an investigator who wants to be baptized. His date is on the 26th so we are so excited for that! He is progressing so quickly and he is always reading the book of Mormon he is almost done with it. He has a goal to finish before his baptism. He will probably make it.  I’m excited I get to be here for his baptism. Funny thing is his date is on my companion’s b-day. 

So ya I would be afraid I am out of time. It has seemed to run away! I love you all!  Ohh cool scripture I found Isaiah 40:8 "The grass withereth, the flower fadeth: but the word of God shall stand for ever." 

Love you all,
Elder Goff