Sunday, October 13, 2013

Matsue Week 13

Charging into Battle upon the Back of a Hippo!
This week has been super hard! It seems like everything we do, just doesn’t work out. We talk to so many people and nobody is interested. I don’t know what is going on but I guess all these down times make all the successes seem so much better! Shinji is so ready to be baptized! We have taught him all the lessons and he went to all the general conference sessions. He is looking so good. It has been so amazing to see his faith grow and his countenance change. I guess one of his friends is against him joining the church because of all the commandments. But shinji told him that they all have a meaning! I want to live with God and nothing is going to stop me from doing this. I love this man so much. I truly don’t want to be anywhere else.  Well that about all I have time for =(

Love you all!