Sunday, October 20, 2013

Matsue Week 14


lAKE SHINJI, MATSUE JAPAN
 
There are a few times in my life where I felt as if angels were standing beside me. Today we had the wonderful opportunity to teach an investigator overlooking Lake Shinji. She is from America. Today we taught the restoration. As we taught we got on the subject why I came on a mission. This is one thing I have thought about a lot. I told the story when I truly knew I was supposed to come on a mission. This is something I really never shared it is so very special to me. It was at a time when i was completely humble when it felt as if I had nowhere to turn. I felt as if my life was of no purpose. I knelt down and I asked God what I should, why did I feel like this. My soul burned as if it was on fire! It felt as if God told me directly, Ohh my son I love thee. You know what you shall do. As I shared this experience with this investigator, I felt as if God and his angels were there again. This gospel is true and there is no way I will ever be able to deny it.
 
Thank you everybody for the support you have given me. For giving me this opportunity to serve my God and to wear the Name of Christ upon my chest. I truly am thankful. 
General Conference was amazing wasn’t it! Please share with all people friends neighbors. Let’s move this work Forward!
 
Elder Goff