Sunday, January 5, 2014

Week 7 Osaka


Hello everybody, Happy New Year!
Hope everybody is doing great! Hope y'all have a wonderful new year; well make it a good year! Make some good goals; alright! =) Well I have good news! I am staying in Osaka! I dint transfer, yes! I am now 5th transfer! I’m getting so old! Holy cow! It is going by way to fast! 

Well this week has been so amazing! Everybody in Japan the week following New Year has a break. There is nothing open! However, it is so good because we have been able to meet with so many people. We have been so busy. I can’t even explain how tired I am! I have to continually suck on mints to stay awake =) In Japan they have super powerful mints wow! Any who, with these lesson we have seen so many miracles. It’s weird to say but this week it was normal to see a miracle! It has been so amazing. One example is with an amazing investigator. He is the same one who called us and said he wanted to be baptized. But then after that he has been super worried! He finally told us he couldn't do it but little did he know the day before we prayed with our might and receive the revelation when he was supposed to be baptized. February 1. We told him about the experience. “You know we have been thinking a lot about you. We truly want to help you more than anything, but we knew we couldn't help but we knew God could. So we knelt down asking Heavenly father what we should do to help you. He answered. Help my son get baptized. We then asked when should he have him get baptized. After the prayer I look up both me and my companion were crying, February 1 we both replied! God answered our prayer. He wants you to receive baptism he wants it so badly" As we told him this experience the spirit rushed in the room. He then said alright if that is what God wants, I will! YES! HE SAID YES! 
Next miracle:  We have been teaching a 14 year old investigator. We found him the day after Christmas. We have taught him 3 times. As we were teaching him the third time we were asking how his prayers were. He replied its really cool. When I pray I feel like I’m really talking to God. I can almost feel him there we then went on to testify that God was really there and he listens to every prayer. We then went on to teach about baptism and we asked him will you be baptized into this church? Without hesitation he said yes then asked when =) and again the answer was February 1 =) he said absolutely! Yes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Words cannot explain how happy I am! Sooooo amazing! This truly is the work of God! And we desires nothing more than to help his children to return back to him. If you are struggling or if you are just feeling a little down please kneel down talk to your father; He is listening. I can promise He will answer!

Love you all, hope you have an amazing week and year! 

Making Mochi - rice smashed into a solid form
 


This is an all you can eat Sweet Shop Restaurant
Eating a dried fruit of some kind



Members in our ward




We stole the sisters bike :)
Missionaries are so COOL!
 


 

New Years Party with some members.  We ate food and had a fun time!

My Planner - I am now 5th transfer - so OLD!