Sunday, February 9, 2014

Week 12 Osaka


Well hello everybody =) how fairs it? Everybody staying warm? 

Well this week was pretty good it snowed for like the first time in 5 years in Osaka, so ya it was cold =) but still I’m alive so all good. I got a picture next to a snowman =) 

Ohhh also About TRANSFERS.............. I am .............. Staying =) with the same companion =) haha I will be with him for about 5 months by the end of next transfer. so about 1/5 of my mission will be with him in Osaka. But that’s okay I love him he is awesome! He and I are a lot alike which could be really good or bad at times. Last week we had a candy and hot chocolate snack and we both got like way hyper =) it was pretty funny.

Well anywho so this past Sunday I got to church and the bishop walked up to me and ask if I could talk. I said ohh, when. He smiled and said in about 10 min. ohhh dear I thought. So let’s say I began to panic. So i got an idea like half way through the sacrament =) so I got a scripture and got ready So the scripture is Moroni 7:33 So some back ground information on last week. As a mission we had a goal to have 400 nonmembers at church. The highest we had ever gotten before was 156. But as a mission we did everything in our power to complete it. When we received word of the results. That there was 401 nonmembers at church! God is a god miracles! any who so I read this scripture and announced the results of the goal. The spirit flushed into the room. If ye have the faith in Christ you shall have the power to do! Miracles aren’t a thing of the past! they happen Now! God is unchanging! So ya here in Osaka there has been an increased excitement about missionary work. It’s been cool to see. we got our first member referral yesterday and the person sounds way good! If you have faith in Christ you will have power to do all God desires Moses 1:39.

Hope you all have a great week and remember whose team we are all on. We can do this!

Love Elder Goff