Well unfortunately I have some bad news =( The baptisms didn’t go through..... Ya it took quite a blow on us but they will be baptized I have no doubt of that it just takes time. I guess. Thanks everybody for all your support it’s a big help =)
Well as I have said before after the hard times comes the miracles. One cool miracle that happened yesterday we had previously decided on an area to go finding. Now the area we thought of is gigantic but we didn’t get anything specific. So we just went there. Me and my companion just parked our bikes at a convene and just started streeting. We walked 10 feet from our bike and the first person we talked to stopped for us.
We talked about a lot of different things to get to know him. I guess he lived in Minnesota when he was like 5 to 10 yrs old. Then we told him that we are missionaries, and we go around telling people about our church. For example, where did we come from why are we here on earth and where we go after. We asked if he has interest and wanted to learn more. He said yes I have lots of interest. In fact, I have thought about that almost every day. My mother died just a couple of years ago and I want to know where she is at.
Now we were about 1 mile away from the church so we told him can we exchanged numbers and meet another day, that the church is a little far from where we are. He agreed and exchanged numbers. We then asked him when did he want to meet. He said, how about right now? We said yes and we walked the 1 mile to the church taught him a lesson and walked the 1 mile back. We then asked him when can we meet next he said the soonest he could do was next Sunday. Unfortunately he told us he wished he could meet us the next day.
That was a really cool miracle that happened. There are people out there searching for the truth. I am so very thankful for my Heavenly Father leading us to him! Well I love you a ton!
Have a fun week
We went to a temple it was huge and was way cool. The
coolest was the inside but you can't take pictures in there. And there were like
monks all over the place. And one of them gave us a tour. it was fun =)