So this week was pretty good. It was a bit cold but not horrible. It is supposed to start warming up from now on. So I’m pretty excited for that =)
So a cool story from this week, so on Wednesday we got a call from
a number that we didn't know we answered and the guy said he wanted to take a
tour of our church building. A little bit in shock, we set up an appointment
for Friday. So on Friday we waited. We had no idea who this was what he looked
or what he was like. So ya a little hard to explain the feelings there.
Then he
pulls up on his bike and introduced himself. We asked him how he got our
number. He said that about 2 years ago he met with missionaries, but stopped.
He explained that he wanted to start learning again, and that he had never been
in the church building before. We gave him a simple tour and taught him a
lesson and it turns out that since stopping meeting with the missionaries he had
read the Book of Mormon and Bible many times. So he asked us quite a few
question which we answered. Then he said “I really what to know which Christian
church is true”. I guess while stopping with us he also met with several
different religions but he said they all didn't feel right. So ya he looks
really good.
We asked him to come to church and he said he was already planning
on coming. So here came Sunday and he came like 10 mins early. So we sat down.
All throughout the 3 hours of Church he was taking notes. I think we went
through like 7 pages! He is so awesome. Oh and I learned something else cool.
He climbed Mt. Everest! haha that is so cool!
Yep so that was a cool miracle
for the week! I can truly say that God is helping this work progress so
much faster. It definitely wasn't us who performed that miracle! It’s a nice
sweet reminder that God is there. And God can do all things!
Well love you all
hope you have a wonderful week!
Love Elder Goff