Sunday, March 2, 2014

Week 15 Osaka


Hello everybody

So to start of this week was good=) last preparation day we went to a nearby park with tame deer. It was way fun, ya so onto more important stuff, like miracles. 
So to just start off by saying that the lord is hastening his work! I can’t even put a tenth of the miracles that we saw this week! This week we had two people randomly call us (have no idea how they got our number) saying they want to learn more about this church. We had two more people commit to baptismal dates. We had more lessons than ever before. Investigators are beginning to receive answers to their prayers and gaining a testimony. It was just truly amazing.
Now what happened different? Ever since last week the mission president announced for the next 2 weeks I want to you to learn about Christ, think about Christ, and live like Christ. I don’t want you to study anything else, only Christ. I want you to spend every spare second learning more about Christ, during meals, exercise, every second! Then my hope is that you will learn whose name is on your chest. Then you will finally understand who is on your team. So ya PS, (if you have written me a letter I will reply as soon as possible but I’m sorry I don’t have time now).  So I began doing this. I started waking up an hour earlier and studying all I can. It has been amazing. But there is still so much I have to learn. But I have made a lot of progress, my faith has exploded. I find myself no longer doubting that he will be with me, but more like expecting him to be there. 
So one cool thing was a parable I came up with one morning during morning exercise. So there is a big maze, this maze is massive. At the middle of the maze is a treasure chest. Not only that, it is a place with beauty beyond imagine. We want to go there so we begin our trek through the maze. But unfortunately we got lost fast. We wander around helplessly for days, with no success. But then we see a man. This man is the creator and designer of the maze. He says come follow me I know where the center is. Would you follow him? Just like this, our life is like a maze and at the center of this maze is eternal life. A place where you can live with God and all the people you love. Not only that, but you can live with them in a place of never ending happiness. We wanted this so we began our life. But unfortunately we quickly lost our way and we no longer know how to get back home. Then we see a man. He is the designer, the creator of this maze. He is our savior Jesus Christ; He tells us I know the way, follow me. Will you follow him? 

I know the Savior is there for us to bring us home. Please learn of him and most importantly follow him. I love Him so very much! Now more than ever, I can testify that He is there! I know it! He loves every single one of us!  Remember that and of course share it with others. Thank you all so very much for all the love and support, and patience =)

Love ya have a great week!  Love Goff chro