Well hello everybody! =)
Well so quite a few people have asked me how the language is
so I guess I will just tell everybody. Its going good. I am slowly becoming
more and more confident in speaking, which has been nice. Recently I have had
the goal to read the Japanese Book of Mormon every day. Which has been difficult
but has increased my vocabulary by a lot and also my pronunciation has improved.
So ya here is what Japanese writing looks like
そしてさらにあなたがたは、神の戒めを守るものの祝福された幸福の状態について考えてほしい
So ya any who I will quite showing off now.
All of our
investigators are doing really well especially one investigator. So this week
we were able to teach him 3 times. So at first we taught him the restoration,
then we taught the gospel of Jesus Christ and baptism. We also at that time
invited him to be baptized. He said yes but he was a little uneasy about it.
Then we met him on Saturday. And we planned on just going over his concerns and
stuff, but it turns out he said that as he thought about baptism he felt like
it was the right thing to do. And he told us that he also wants to have his
family baptized too! So we will work on
that soon. But after he told us that we switched gears and started teaching the
commandments. But it turns out that the night before, he studied all the gospel
principles book and he committed with God to keep all of them. So we, not
knowing about this, asked him “have you ever heard of commandments before”? He
said yes. “Oh what ones”. He then preceded to tell us every single commandment
but 1. And guess what 1 that was? Obey and honor the law =) he knew every
single one, and had already committed to keep them.
It is truly amazing how the
lord can prepare people. Now just for another incite, this is the same
investigator that called us and wanted to meet. So the Lord truly has guided
him the whole way. I feel like I haven’t even done anything. Ha ha. The Lord
truly is amazing and he is truly moving forth his work.
Oh also it was our investigators Yato’s birthday last week
so we snuck into his apartment and decorated his door while he was still in his
house. Ha ha we are so sneaky. Here is the picture. Well any who love you all
and hope you have a wonderful week.
Goff Choro