Sunday, March 16, 2014

Week 17 Osaka


 
Well hello everybody once again=)
It feels like I just barely wrote you =) Anywho, well there weather here has been absolutely amazing! so warm, except unfortunately we still have to be in suits until General conference is over =( I end up sweating a lot! ewwwhh! Especially in church ugh! oh well.

So Japan is getting super beautiful now. All the trees are blooming and the cherry Blossom festivals are going to begin soon. thats good and bad. Good thing it will be fun, bad is there will be lots of tourists =( I will have to send pictures later of some trees =) This past week fro preparation day we went to the biggest budda statue in Japan. I will attach pics. It was huge! I could believe how big it was! 
Well for investigators this week things have been good and really bad. I guess might as well start will the bad. You can’t end a letter off on a sad note =(. So one of our investigator the same one who climbed Mt. Everest and has been progressing so well, his family has turned super anti. They are so anti that they hid all of his suits and ties so he couldn’t come to church and then after that they won’t let him leave the house without him telling them where he is going. They won’t even let him see us. Ya it’s not so good. We took a lot of courage and went his house and talked to him. We were able to talk to him for about 20 min. He told us all that had been going on then he went on to explain how bad he just wanted to follow God, but wasn’t able. But then he said, I guess that is just my trail and I will bear it. He is so humble, and truly is very Christ like. it was sad=( before we left we said a prayer with him. he said such a powerful prayer. then we said good bye. Hopefully we will get to see him soon. If you guys could pray for him that would be great. 

Well now the good. So we met with our 15 yr old investigator and his mom. And guess what! She gave us permission! YES!!!! we were so happy! We are planning his baptism to be either Saturday or Sunday! yes! hahah=) I’m so happy! 
Well I’ve got to go but thank you all so much and hope you have a great and fabulous week! bye bye

Goff choro