Sunday, March 23, 2014

Week 18 Osaka


Hello everybody! こにちは!

Well this week was really pretty special. I had the opportunity to baptized one of the sisters investigators. Her name is Jiset. She is from Brazil. She is so amazing! She says her biggest goal in life is to be married in the temple and have eternal life. Her boyfriend is a return missionary so I guess that is possible. =)

Just a cool experience with the baptism. The hot water kept turning on and off. I check the water before the program and it was super cold. But when I walked in there to baptize her it was warm. Also another thing was I was so nervous. But as I got in the water I felt nothing but utter peace. The feeling is truly indescribable.  

Also transfer announcements. I am in the same place =) nothing new. Urry choro is going to be a zone leader. But I’m still the same. My new companion is from Finland. Muhonen Choro. Should be fun,yep!  Well that’s all, good bye.

Goff Choro