Sunday, April 6, 2014

Week 20 Osaka

My Grandma Crane passed away yesterday.  After Grandma passed away, I already knew as I was pondering.  I felt an overwhelming peace of love.  I am so very thankful that she took the time to spend a few seconds with me.  It is a feeling that I will never forget.  I love you Grandma!  I know we will see you again!  This is not the end!  I have a burning testimony that this is true!

Hello everybody how are you? Well this week was really good. We started of the week looking at all the cherry blossoms and ended in a Baptism! My wonderful friend was baptized! It was truly an amazing experience. The hot water didn’t work so ya it was a bit cold but ohh well. =) It was also really amazing to hear his testimony after the baptism. He truly has a testimony. At that time I got another witness that this is not my work. There is no way that I could have taught that to him. This work is the work of the almighty. The work of my savior Jesus Christ! I love being a missionary! 

Love, Elder Goff