This week was good=). We saw a lot of little miracles. For
example, we invited a person from our eikaiwa class to come to church. He didn’t
sound up to it, but we told if he could, he should. So then, on Sunday guess
what, he showed up! And even above that we learned that he was protestant and
was wanting to come back to church. It was pretty cool. He enjoyed his time at
church and made lots of friends, so way excited to hopefully begin to teach him
soon. Also another example, I was prompted to go to a place that I don’t
normally go. But we followed and at that place we had like 3 awesome contacts
that ended up in 3 possible investigators. One of them is from Africa, he is
way cool, but it is so weird speaking English again. We are going to meet him
most likely tonight and go to the members house who is from Africa and eat
dinner. So way excited for that =) And there were so many more after that. It
was just amazing to see how much the Lord can do. I cannot claim any credit for
anything that happened this week. As I continue with my mission I am beginning
to notice how much I truly can’t do. I am basically like a fan with front row
seats watching the power of God work here on the earth right now =) I love the
front row. It has a cost, which is leaving my family and my own country and learning
a new language, but ohh how it is worth it. =) I love you all and hope you have
a wonderful week. Go ahead and watch the work of the Lord, look for the little
miracles in life.
Elder Goff
![]() |
| Breakfast. noodlesa and raw eggs =) |
