So this week was super good! We had a baptism =) The baptism
went very well. As I have thought about how there have been so many miracles
that have led up to her baptism. God truly does command this work and step in
where we fall short. The baptism went very smoothly. It was so cool she was just glowing after she
was baptized! I am so grateful I was able to meet her. I have learned so much
from her. You always think that missionaries are supposed to teach but I
probably learned more from her than she learned from me. She is so amazing. Her
mom is also looking like she has a lot of potential. We referred her mom to the
sisters so they are teaching her now but I could easily see her moving very
quickly =)
Also this past week we went and ate food with an
investigator! It was so huge! And absolutely delicious. It’s called Okonomiyaki! Yummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmy!Also during this week I had to both teach District meeting and give a talk in church. They both went very well but it was a little stressful. The funny thing with the church talk was that they gave me the topic missionary work for the living and dead. And I always have a lot to say about that so I went a little over time =) I was only supposed to go for 10 min but it ended up 23min oppps. But it went well and everybody seem to get a lot out of it =) Yep that was the week. Love you all have a great week.
Elder
Goff
| Egg Popsicle |