It is so crazy that another week has just flown by. I can’t believe
how fast it is all going. How is everybody? Well so here in Japan it is
supposed to be the rainy season but it hasn’t rained very much.... Really weird...
But unfortunately it is very, very hot and humid. It is like a sauna every day.
oh well. Free sauna =) So this past week an investigator took us out to eat at
a sushi restaurant. It was a top of the line sushi restaurant! It was so
good. And he has so much money, he just paid for it all. It was about $40 per
person. So crazy! I guess you get what you pay for =)
Also this week on Saturday
and Sunday we had steak conference in Kobe. It takes about 1 hour by train. But
It was really good. On Saturday they talked about hastening the work of
salvation. They asked what has changed since the big broadcast last year. The
stake president asked everybody if they thought the work has sped up or not. Me
personally I truly believe it has, but I also believe it needs to speed up so
much more. Every Soul needs and deserves to hear the gospel. As they talked
about it, it made me reflect on the actual program itself. It was such a
blessing to be able to attend that broadcast in person. The spirit was so
strong there. I significantly remember thinking that it was truly the will of
the Lord for the work to hasten. I do believe that it will excel to a rate we
as mortal humans could never imagine. This is the power of God!
Then on Sunday
they had a broadcast for all of Japan and Elder Christopherson and the presiding
bishop spoke it was super good. They spoke on how can we stay strong to what we
believe when everything is fighting against it. I truly do admire the Japanese members.
It is so hard to be a member in Japan. It goes against a lot of their culture
and common practices. But yet within this hardship it allows the power of God
and the power of faith to be shown. I love Japan!
Yep so that was the week love
you all and remember you are always in my prayers =9
Love Elder Goff
| Sushi |
| Funny Advertisement |