Well hello everybody.
Well today we got
transfer emails, and my beloved companion Black choro is leaving =( So ya he
wants to pack so ya don’t have a lot of time to email. But nevertheless this
past week was a good one. Very hot but good.
There was a big summer
festival on Saturday and they had this big stage set up by the train station
and had a big dance contest. It was fun because a lot of people we knew were in
it. Then after that we had dinner with a member =) it was such good food. I
love Japanese food! Probably too much =)
Then on Sunday the
sisters in the area had a baptism. It was the mother of the recent convert that
we baptized. It was really cool because we got to sit in on a lot of the
lessons and watch her grow. The mother started out being against the church but
a lot of miracles happen and she was baptized. I had the wonderful opportunity
to perform the baptism.
You know back when my
favorite sounds was probably the fling of an arrow or snowboard gliding over
snow. But now that has changed. I love the sound of water rushing as a
perfectly clean son or daughter comes out of the water. It is truly the best. I
love missionary work!
Then I made blackberry syrup and pancakes this morning =) soo
good !
Love
Elder Goff