Sunday, July 20, 2014

Week 11 Kakogawa

Hello everybody!

Well it’s time once again for another update =) This week was pretty good. On Monday our neighbor gave us a watermelon that was so good. I have the goofy picture attached.









District Meeting
After that on Friday I had district meeting again =) This time I spoke on how to give our will to God and the importance of bearing testimony frequently. As I thought about this I noticed that I had one place where I was lacking. That was in my shyness. I decided to give God my shyness and in return he gave me boldness. So we were talking to people on the street and I felt the urge to talk to this guy who was going very fast one a bike. So I put my hand up in the air and yelled at him I want to talk to you. To my surprise he slammed on his brakes and stopped! As I talked to him he didn’t have much interest but I was still able to talk to him with a boldness and confidence like I have never done before. So ya that was pretty cool.
 
What a GREAT District Leader!







District meeting went very well and it seems like the other missionaries took it well. I hope it makes a difference in their lives. It has been such an amazing experience being a district leader. I have come to learn so many new things. For example I have a learned a lot of receiving revelation and I have come to a portion of the knowledge of how much God truly loves each and every one of them. As I have noticed that my desire to help them just grows and grows. So at district meeting I talked a lot about how to give our will to God.
 
 
Kimono

Then on Saturday we did a big service project for one of our eikaiwa students. We went and help him through away all of his stuff in some extra rooms that he had. He had a lot of the stuff! Then we burned all that we could. I found a kimono and a sweet bag that he let me keep so that is way Cool =) So ya that was basically the week. We have a ward BBQ today which should be really fun. I’m excited for that =) Yep that was the week.  Hope you guys are all doing well!

Elder Goff

PS. - Check out my watch tan line!