Sunday, July 13, 2014

Week 10 Kakogawa

Well hello every body how was your week?

My week was good, we had a little bit of a storm but not too bad. So me and my companion go to this community center and have a free Japanese class there. But this past week they held a big party. it was like a pot luck so I made a cake in the rice cooker and away we went. All the food was super good. And we learned how to do a Japanese dance and played bingo. I actually won in bingo it was awesome! I also had district meeting this past week. In the past I have always been given what to talk about, but the new mission president doesn’t give us anything to talk on he just lets us decide. So at first it was really hard I had no idea what to talk about and only 3 days to prepare it. But as i humbly accepted the call and prayed I was able to understand exactly what I needed to talk about. I found that I needed to talk on how to help investigators gain a desire. Then I also talked how we need to improve our desires as missionaries to be able to complete do the will of the Father. Ya it was good.  =) As I was also preparing I had the wonderful opportunity to deeply think of where my desires where and what I can do to improve. I found many places for improvement. But that is a good thing I hope I can keep finding things so that I can keep changing =) Love you all hope you have a wonderful week!

Elder Goff
Me and my companion
Me and my Japanese Sensei