So there have been a few people asking me how my Japanese is so I will just let everybody know. My Japanese is going pretty well. As a mission we have focused on gospel fluency which means to be able to explain and understand fluently things about the gospel. I feel pretty confident in my gospel Japanese. The other topics are not as good but ya Japanese is alright. Although understanding the old grandpas and grandmas is still extremely difficult! =)
So onto the more spiritual side of things. Recently in Japan they have been putting a big focus on less actives. So we have been visiting many and trying to get them back to church. It is very hard and very frustrating at times but it is so worth it. In my area we have seen three of them come back! So ya it is going good here. And one thing for sure is that I know it is not because of me that they are returning. The spirit and the Lord are truly at work in Japan! I love you all and hope you have a wonderful week =)
Elder Goff
|
Decorating investigators door for birthday =) me and my
companion Elder Lake
|
|
And eating dinner out of a watermelon bowl =)
|