Well this week was good. Kind da hot but ohh well. So this
week I calculated I drank over 30L of liquids! and I sweated it all out. =)
Free sauna. Well this week we had a cool experience when we visited a less
active. He had been less active for about 10 years but we visited him. And got
lost for over an hour but eventually found his house. We were able to talk to
him and I was able to boldly testify. He kept stating I love church but I can’t
go because I can’t give up Drinking and smoking. I looked him in the eye and
with all the boldness and heart asked him... Are you doubting the power of
God?... he froze and I then proceeded to bare a simple testimony that how I
have come to know God can do all things. I shared an experience I had in my
past area, when a family was opposed to their son being baptized and the son
prayed to God, did all that he could and God prepared the way to be baptized. As
I finished telling this story you could tell he felt the spirit. I hope that he
will come to know as I have come to know that God truly can do all things. He
took me a shy little boy and turned me into somebody he can work through to
touch the lives of the Japanese people. So if any of you are having a hard time
or don’t think you can go it anymore; Quit doubting God! Look up to him, ask
for help and see the salvation of God come into your life. I can truly testify
that God will be there for you every step of the way!
Love you all, Elder Goff
| My District |
| Cool bridge we found |