Well I am in my new area =) tokushima. It
is so fun. Its a decently big city so that has been way fun! We live in an
apartment with two other missionaries which is way fun. But me and my companion
opened the tokushima elders 2 so ya we dont have any investigators but the
lord was so kind to us and we found a new investigator the first day we got
there. And he is looking good. The branch here is so on fire. Everybody I swear
has Missionary fire! So far we have been to 4 dinner appointments =) They are
awesome!
And guess what!? So back in my first area we were teaching a
part member family. The dad was not a member and the son was less active. So I
walk into church and guess who is there! The son was there and he was blessing
the sacrament. It made me so happy. His face just lit up when he saw me. It was
so cool! ya so that was my week love you all.
Elder Goff