Hello everybody,
Well this week was
super good we had a couple of cool experiences that strengthen my faith in my
savor Jesus Christ and how is in control of this amazing work. One cool experience
happened on Saturday. We decided to have faith that the lord would help us
find the people who wanted to hear the gospel.
So we were riding our
bikes to the first area and then boom. Both of my front tire and back tire got
a hole in them. So we walked to a bike store which took 2 hours and then I
ended up buying a new bike that the mission with reimburse me for, but after
that we were riding back and we stopped and talked to this younger kid. It
turns out that he had been thinking very deeply about God and wanted to know
more about him. So we all rode to the church together had a lesson and he is so
golden. I think he will be baptized soon.
But with that good
also comes the sad. I am being transferred to a new area. So I won’t be able to
watch him progress. It is so hard to leave an area. You come to love the people
so deeply and then that gets severed by leaving. I hope that one day that I
will be able to see all the people I have come to love again. Yep so that
was my week
Love
Elder Goff