Sunday, October 19, 2014

Week 6 Tokushima

Hello everybody =)
 
So it turns out that the storm wasn’t as bad as everybody thought it was going to be. There are a few places that we a little bit flooded but luckily we didn’t get the full blow of the storm =) 
 
So today we got the transfer email and Elder Tanaka is leaving =( I’m quite sad I was only able to spend one transfer with him. In this one transfer together, we have seen many hardships and trials. But we both had the same vision and we keep following the Lord and working in unity and diligence and we were able to see miracle after miracle. We opened the area and now the area is booming. But this result was not because of what me or Elder Tanka did. It was a result of the power of God! 
 
I felt as Ammon explained in Alma 26:10-14.

Sunrise from Bizan
10 And it came to pass that when Ammon had said these words, his brother Aaron rebuked him, saying: Ammon, I fear that thy joy doth carry thee away unto boasting.
11 But Ammon said unto him: I do not boast in my own strength, nor in my own wisdom; but behold, my joy is full, yea, my heart is brim with joy, and I will rejoice in my God.
12 Yea, I know that I am nothing; as to my strength I am weak; therefore I will not boast of myself, but I will boast of my God, for in his strength I can do all things; yea, behold, many mighty miracles we have wrought in this land, for which we will praise his name forever.
13 Behold, how many of our brethren has he loosed from the pains of hell; and they are brought to sing redeeming love, and this because of the power of his word which is in us, therefore have we not great reason to rejoice?
14 Yea, we have reason to praise him forever, for he is the Most High God, and has loosed our brethren from the chains of hell. 
The Lord is so amazing! I love him so much!  Elder Goff

Dinner with Members

Climbing Bizan