Sunday, October 12, 2014

Week 5 Tokushima

Hello everybody.

Sorry this is going to be a fast one because we just got an announcement to hurry because the storm here is getting worse and we need to get home.  (The storm is Typhoon VongFong, mom is pretty worried about her missionary!)

But besides that this week was absolutely amazing. General conference was really good. But the coolest thing this week was we taught our investigator that we found last week and it was one of the most powerful lessons I have been a part of.  We began explaining God and I felt to share an experience from my personal life on how prayer had helped me. As I finished my experience he began to cry and begged us to teach him how to talk to God. HE then explained how now in his life he felt lower than ever before. We continued teaching him and his whole countenance just got brighter. He then stopped us and asked what is this feeling that I have. At that time, I began to cry and mustered to say that he was feeling Gods love and that he was telling him that he was there and that he loves you.  

It was amazing! 

I love this gospel and I can truly testify that God does love each and every one of us! Love you all! 

Elder Goff