| Oysters |
| Sushi |
| Love Sushi |
This week was super good! The funny thing in Japan is the few days they have for a break they make themselves more busy than if they just worked instead. This is especially true for New Years. Unfortunately, this week we were unable to meet with most of our investigators but yet there is one good thing about this time of year. The members in Japan love to spoil the missionaries during this time. For this past week we only had to make one meal! There were a lot of really good meals and others were really interesting. For example one day we had a soup that had mocha (mashed rice in a ball) lettuce and little fish (the whole fish, guts, head, bones and all.) I was the only missionary that could finish it! Haha 3 man points. But then the best was we had sushi and shabu shabu (it is thinly sliced meat that you boil in a sauce and then dip in soy sauce and raw egg and eat.) It was so so so good! I love sushi!
But other than that this week we met with a less active yesterday. We talked with him about goals and what goals that he had this year. He said a few things . Then we said we have a goal for you. Will you begin coming to church from March 1st? As we said it he first started saying that he couldn’t do it, but then we resolved his concerns and then we bore powerful testimony that through coming to church that he could be healed. As we said this he instantly changed and said yes I can do that. It was truly amazing. This is the year of miracles! lets gather them all!!! =) yep I’m excited for this new year. There probably won’t be much left of me when I come home but I will do my best =)
Love you all! Elder Goff