This week we went on a huge adventure. So the Branch President asked us to try and find 12 less actives that were supposedly lost
and nobody could find. So we began. And
By the end of the week we found 11 out of the twelve. It was truly a miracle.
And quite a few of them seem to have interest with meeting
with missionaries again. So that is really Cool It was really hard because
the Japanese address system is extremely complex and has almost no
organization. and it doesn't help that it is in all Kanji. But yep the Lord can
do all things. Also this past week we found a couple new
investigators with some serious potential, despite us being really busy trying
to find all the less actives so that was awesome to see the Lord step
in and help us =) Also Yuki the little boy I wrote about in my blog
email, his father began taking the lessons again this week so that is so
exciting. We have a lesson with him tonight. We are teaching about the
priesthood and how it is beneficial to our families. I hope the
lesson goes well. There is a lot on the line. He has met with the missionaries
a lot and has never really wanted to be baptized but we feel like he is at
a turning point in his life. So ya a lot of pressure. But I know God will be there. Hope you all
have an amazing week!
Elder Goff
| Look what I found! |