Sunday, February 22, 2015

Week 24 Tokushima

Hello everybody! 

Well this week was good. We were able to meet a lot of people this week and things are looking very good. The Lord is truly blessing us here. And what made the difference was... The members.  Recently we have made a big push to be able to work with them a lot more.  And it turns out that just a lot of members just don’t know what to do to share the gospel.  so we, in every contact with members talked about how to missionary work.  we haven’t gotten a referral yet but we have noticed an increase in desire of everybody wanting to be around us and go and do missionary work with us. It has been the best.  But with all good comes bad.  I found out that I am transferring for probably the last time. I am moving to Osaka to a very mountainy area.  So that should be fun.  But I hope I can do all that I can in my new area to accomplish the will of the Lord. I love you all and hope you have a great week. Well I better go back see ya!

Elder Goff