| Osaka |
This week Elder Nelson came to our mission and gave us training in preparation to receive the ipads. One thing that really stood out to me that I have never thought about before is the true reason why they want to give missionaries ipads. Elder Nelson said, we want to create a strain of sin resistant saints, in order to do that we must teach our missionaries how to be disciples in the digital age. How we must act on the internet and how can we avoid the evils there. It was really interesting that that is their main focus. But I can see why it is. On a mission you are cut off from worldly things to receive some of those most intense training that God can give you. It only makes sense that he would want to train his missionaries his young men and young women how to do missionary work in the digital age for the rest of their lives.
It will be exciting to be able to have an ipad but also very scary. It is so easy to misuse it or to become distracted by it. But I have no doubt that it will change how we work and we will be able to at a higher and faster rate hasten the work of the lord. But it was truly amazing to listen and to talk with Elder Nelson. He has always been my favorite apostle’s. I really like it when he talks about the miracle or the amazingness of our body and of science that it is 100 percent evidence that God is there. But the thing that stood out to me the most was he was always smiling. I really need to work more with that.
| Yato |
The Lord is amazing. Elder Goff
| Yato |
| Huge Cabbage |
| Elder Langford from the MTC |