Hello everybody!
My week was quite good. It was really rainy
but I guess that is how Japan is =) But other than that it was really good. On
Friday we had a zone conference and the stake president attended He gave
many good ideas on how to work in Osaka but then he asked us something.
Will you teach the members how to love? I know that my missionaries taught me
how to love. They taught me by their example. I never felt so important or
loved in life.
After this meeting I was kinda stressed. I was unsure how to
teach the members but even more than that didn't I have the love, that his
missionaries had. This caused me to think really deeply. Then I took part of my
personal study time one morning to study how to love people more . I came across
Moroni 7:48 which basically says pray to be filled with the love of Christ. So
I tried it and It worked. I was able to love many people as God does. It was
amazing to feel his love for them emanating from me. I ended up smiling a lot
but I hope I can apply this into the rest of my life. But I’m really
excited for this week, because on Friday Elder Nelson is coming to our mission.
It is such an amazing opportunity to hear from an apostle. I remember last year
when Elder Christofferson came. I learn so much and it helped me evolved into
such a better missionary. I hope I can prepare so I can get out of the meeting
what God intends to give me.
But ya =) love you all.