Hello everybody, I hope everybody had a great Easter
weekend. =) We had a great time here. To complement Easter, this week was a
very beautiful week. The trees are all blooming. Japan is particularly famous
for their cherry blossom trees. They were way beautiful. But other than that we
spent the whole week focusing on teaching people about who Christ was and why
we celebrate Easter. And Gods power was truly with us. We saw a lot of success.
To me the message of Easter is a message of Hope. I think the best thing
about Easter is to celebrate the hope that life does not end.
Luke 24:
52 And they worshipped him, and returned to Jerusalem
with great joy:
53 And
were continually in the temple, praising and blessing God. Amen.
I really like these scriptures because it shows the joy the
apostles felt. Early in the chapter, we read how they are morning on the third
day because Christ body is missing but then they see the resurrected Lord and
they have hope. This was probably the first time they believe 100% of Christ’s
teachings. But because Christ did raise from the dead on Easter morning so
shall we. Death has no sting or pain. Although I have never seen the resurrected
Christ I can truly testify with my whole soul that He lives. And we will to. I hope that I can share that hope with all
people. And I hope that you all will join me in that quest and lets share this
message of Hope. Well I love you all. Elder Goff