So this week was good, and this conference was so
awesome I was able to get a lot of answers to questions that I have had.
Probably the biggest was how can I continue the spiritual growth I have made on
a mission into even when I get home. I guess the greatest fear I have is going
back where the temptations are stronger and where I don’t have the spirit with
me 24/7. But ya I was able to get a lot
of answers which helped my worries go away. Probably the one that help the most
was "Stay by the Tree" by Elder Kevin W. Pearson. It was really good
and he even through in a very blunt message for missionaries so ya that was
good =) also One other that helped me was the talk about the
music and the dance steps. (The Music of the Gospel) by Wilford W. Andersen. I realized that recently we haven’t been focusing on
that as much as we should have with investigators. So we repented and we have a
bunch of fun lessons coming up. And I really liked So many other talks. They
were so good! It seems they just get better and better as time goes by. =)
I love this Church and I love the Prophets who lead this church! They are
truly all set apart by God and they are guided by a loving God. God truly does
speak today. And he has Spoken through our church leaders. I hope that we all
can apply their teachings. I know that it will make a big difference in our life!
Love ya all, Elder Goff