Sunday, April 19, 2015

Week 8 Hirakata City

Hello everybody,

How was your week ? My week was good. A little bit wet but ya now that is just how it goes I guess.  This week was a little bit stressful, I had to teach district meeting then I had a sacrament talk and then we had a couple of lessons with really difficult investigators so ya. But thanks to the Lord I was able to do it all. The Lord is so amazing right!? I love Him. He always steps in when my power is just not enough. I actually talked about that for my church talk. I used the hymn I need thee every hour and related it to the atonement. It doesn't matter if we are sinners or not we need the atonement daily if we have any desire to improve or have a desire to return back to God. This is one of the greatest lessons that I have learned on my mission. That the atom end is the power in which our weaknesses become strengths. As Elder Bednar says.  “Atonement is the power by which bad men become good and good men become better.”  I am very thankful for the opportunity I had to review this past week. I'm not sure if anybody else got anything out of it but one thing is for sure. I definitely was able to learn a lot yep. I hope you all have a wonderful week and enjoy it to the fullest! 

Love ya All, Elder Goff