Sunday, April 26, 2015

Week 9 Hirakata City

Hello everybody!  

It is getting really hot here!   But luckily not raining. I’m going to sunburn so bad =( But ohh well. Anywho  this week was really good. We were able to meet a lot of investigators and they are doing really well. Recently we have been teaching a lot of people about the importance of the scriptures and it has been cool to see how much my testimony of the scriptures has increased so much since coming on a mission. The scriptures are basically the best thing. One scripture that we have been sharing a lot to explain this principle is Alma 37:44-46.

I love the parable it gives. I love the scriptures they are the best =) They are truly like a compass that will lead us through all the moments of trial and all the moments we don’t know what to do. And as we follow the principles and doctrine contained in the scripture we will find happiness in this life. I hope you all take time out of your busy life’s and make sure that you are reading of the words of Christ to make sure you are on the path that leads back to God. Love you all and hope you have a wonderful week. 

Elder Goff


Me and 2 of my past Companions faced the King Size meat & Rice Bowl
Over 2500 calories, it made me quite sick, but it was fun :)





Made cake in the rice cooker
Sunny Day