Sunday, January 18, 2015

Week 19 Tokushima


Hello everybody =)
This past week was interesting. so most of my investigators got sick and then my companion got sick and then yesterday I got sick. And unfortunately I got hit the hardest. I guess two years of never stopping is not the best thing for if you get sick =)  Also today on the mission presidents wife’s order I went to the hospital. It was a very interesting experience going to a Japanese hospital. it is very different than American hospitals. And they used very hard Japanese. But you don’t have to worry I feel much better today that I did yesterday. Yesterday was bad =) But God takes care of his missionaries if not then I probably would be able to email you today =) But this past Monday we went with a member and an investigator to a science fair and I got to hold a cockroach. It felt really weird. I tried to get it on my face for a cool picture but it wanted nothing to do with that but ya that was my week =) everybody stay healthy!